Snap Verts To Grid Modifier
This scripted modifier snaps all the vertices in the object to the world grid based on the grid spacing settings in the modifier. This is a very useful tool in keeping world geometry on the grid when building your level layout.
If you have 3ds Max 2016 SP2+ then a better option for you is the Brushify Modifier that includes snapping vertices to the grid with other features as well.
- Currently only works when applied to a single node at a time (do not instance across objects).
- Do not manipulate the Gizmo or the Center manipulator for the modifier as these will cause the results to be incorrect.
- Fixed the 32 button not working.
- Updated all the buttons to force a viewport redraw to display the changes immediately.
- Fixed a bug when applied to some objects (like a node with a Rayfire Brick Modifier).
- Initial Release.