A stereo flex is one that will be converted into two seperate controllers for the left/right sides of the model. Currently, automation of this is only included in the DMX exporter in WW Pro.
To make a DMX flexcontroller use stereo:
- Open the Morpher UI ( Wall Worm > Wall Worm Model Tools > Morpher UI).
- Select the Morph Targets shat should be Stereo.
- Click Add DMX Flex Attributes to Selected Morph Targets button.
- Select the targets individually and go to baseobject in modify stack.
- Scroll to bottom of modify Tab and Turn On Stereo in the Flex Controller Info Rollout.
That will add the Stereo option. But you still need to paint the stereo weights:
- Select the reference meshes.
- Click the Paint Balance on Selected Reference Meshes.
- In Vertex Paint floater, switch to Vertex Sub-Object mode.
- Select all Vertices, click the Middle button in Morpher Floater then the Paint Bucket in the Vertex Paint floater.
- Select all LEFT side vertices and then click the Left button in Morpher Floater then the Paint Bucket in the Vertex Paint floater.
- Select all Right side vertices and then click the Right button in Morpher Floater then the Paint Bucket in the Vertex Paint floater.
Now export mode as a DMX model.
- The balance is always controlled by adding a Vertex Paint modifier onto your reference model and naming the modifier "balance" in the modify stack. You can use any channel. By default, channel 10 is used.
- The actual weights are based off of the luminance of the vertex colors. Using grayscale colors is most accurate.